- Take a photo of two related objects of drastically different sizes.
- Make a photograph of the front of a building.
- Fabric: we wear it, sleep on it, decorate with it. An interesting cloth design or texture.
- Create a self-portrait, without your face, that identifies you.
- Includes a “finished product” and at least one of its “raw materials”.
- Take a picture that emphasizes a single color.
- Out and about walking?
I honestly don’t think these turned out very good. I’m definitely not a photographer. The prompts were kind of difficult for me to take “artistic” photos, but I don’t have a good quality camera, and I think of myself as a much stronger writer. The best picture I think I took was probably the Out and About prompt!